With help of PDFBlackbox your Delphi, C++Builder or FreePascal application can
* Sign and verify PDF documents using RSA public keys and X.509 certificates
* Encrypt and decrypt PDF documents using RSA public keys and X.509 certificates
* Encrypt and decrypt PDF documents using symmetric keys (passwords, passphrases)
* Timestamp PDF documents
* Perform operations using keys stored on cryptographic hardware (USB cryptotokens and smartcards)
* Compress the documents, being processed, using ZLib compression algorithm
* Handle huge PDF documents without significant memory requirements
PDFBlackbox components are a clean-room implementation of PDF format specification, which don't use any third-party libraries for core functionality.
VCL edition of PDFBlackbox can be used with Delphi 5 to Delphi XE3, C++Builder 2007 to C++Builder XE3, FreePascal 2.6 and later.
PDFBlackbox VCL is a free trial software application from the Delphi subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-10-10. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Mac OS X, WinServer, iPhone, iPod, iTouch, Linux.
PDFBlackbox VCL (version 10.0) has a file size of 138.58 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 83 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.